Monday, January 5, 2015

AHW



My mom organized my closet for me and  she is always moving my stuff but this time she did something different. "Jordyn I cleaned your closet!!" my mom screamed from another room. "Thanks!" I screamed back. As I slowly crept in my room I came to find my mom had reorganized my whole room! she always is moving EVERYTHING! but anyways back to the point. As I slowly opened the closet door waiting for another rearrangement, I saw 5 pairs of eyes looking right back at me! My mom had moved most of my stuffed animals  on the top self of my closet so they all sat up and looked right at me. To add on to the terror I had 2 American girl dolls standing up with their hands in the air. Every night when I go to sleep I always imagine what  could be going on in there and the thought's make me drift off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment