Tuesday, January 27, 2015

AHW 1/27/15


Chapter One
Hi my name is Mellissa but my friends call Mel for short and I am a 16 year old girl from Chicago  Illinois and I just moved here. I am not used to high buildings and busy streets. Back home I lived in a medium sized house  with my Mom, dad and 2 sisters. By the way my mom just had a baby and its a boy! I am not that social but I do have 3 of my closest friends ever! Claire, Emma, and Lily. When I went to France over break I got us these special rings that have a flower and a special symbol in the middle that only we know what it means (but I can't tell you!). Anyway now that I am "responsible" I can baby sit my siblings. "Mel you know the rules no having friends over, no party's, no junk food for the twins, make sure the baby's bottle is not too hot," and the list could go on and on and on! "Ok okay I got it I think...." I said trying to pry my parents out of the house. "We love y-" I shut the door before they could say another word. " Aaaaaahh!" I heard a cry coming from upstairs. I tripped before I could reach the top stair and fell to the ground making a large thud.
Chapter two
"What happened" I thought to myself. As I looked around the whole house was trashed! As I tried to lift myself off the bottom of the stairs which now has a big stain on them that looked red, I saw the time and it was 12:00 at night! "Aaahhh!" Again it was the same sound I heard right before the "fall." I slowly walked up the stairs trying to walk around the used diapers. Nearby there was conveniently a bat and the top of the stairs and I grabbed it.  First I went into the twins room where I found a fort made out of everything thy could find I there big room. The crying got louder and louder and louder until Emma came from under the fort holding my baby brother Owen. She was covers in red liquid. "I-is that blood!" I said trying not to freak out. "You need to explain everything that happens now" I demanded. "Ok look ill explain but first we need to take Owen to a hospital quick". 
 
Chapter three
As I ran out side with Owen Cradled in his special blue blanket, and Emma holding the twins hands, a gust of wind came over us and sent chills down our spines. It was dark outside and I couldn't see much because when I woke up my glasses were know where to be found.  Ms. my baby brother needs a doctor right away, he isn't breathing , his eyes are turning red, and he wont stop crying and gasping for air!" I said as I could feel that I was about to cry. It felt like the ocean was behind my eyes crashing against them like waves hitting the sand. "Ok we will get him in right away, and in the mean time fill out this sheet.'' said the  nurse like she had all day. "Where are momma and daddy!" my sisters said in their baby voices. "There coming, there coming, just lay your head down in my lap and say a prayer for your brother" Said Emma in an insuring voice. I new way down deep deep into my stomach and in my soul that my parents weren't coming back anytime soon. to be continued...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment