Sunday, January 11, 2015

AHW

On Friday I went to FNL and it was really fun. I was the first one to get there and
 I waited from the rest oft friends to come. As I stood outside I saw a group of girls run up screaming "WE DONT HAVE ON ANY COATS WE DONT HAVE ON ANY COATS!!!" There wre crouds if people taking pictures on the phone and talking. I was about to call Vivian when I saw 2 girls hat looked just like ShinBe and Ania!! As they ran up towards me I realized it was them! Space I ran up to them and started screaming. "Vivian keeps calling me but I can't hear her over all the screen people including us" I said barely hearing myself talk. "Oh can I call her" Shinbe said. "Sure". "Can we come over here it's freezing!" Shinbe said. "Hello Vivian can you hear me?I can't hear you it's really loud, BYE" Shinid as she tried to call Vivian. "OMG there is Aria!" Said Ania. We were all huddled in a little group trying not to lose each other in the crowd. I was so close to people I didn't even know. "12345 that's it" the guy at the door said. Shamby, I am, and Aria all went in and I had to stay behind until he counted me luckily they waited for me. As soon as I got in and gave the lady my five dollars I tried to move my numb cold fingers. I filled out the paperwork and got my ristband. After that was the beginning of an awesome night

No comments:

Post a Comment