Thursday, January 22, 2015

AHW 1/22/15

AHW 1/22/15

Chapter One
Hi my name is Melissia but my friends call Mel for short and I am a 14 year old girl from Chicago  Illinois and I just moved here. I am not used to high buildings and busy streets. Back home I lived in a medium sized house  with my Mom, dad and 2 sisters. By the way my mom just had a baby and its a boy! I am not that social but I do have 3 of my closest friends ever! Claire, Emma, and Lily. When I went to France over break I got us these special rings that have a flower and a special symbol in the middle that only we know what it means (but I can't tell you!). Anyway now that I am "responsible" I can baby sit my siblings. "Mel you know the rules no having friends over, no party's, no junk food for the twins, make sure the baby's bottle is not too hot," and the list could go on and on and on! "Ok okay I got it I think...." I said trying to pry my parents out of the house. "We love y-" I shut the door before they could say another word. " Aaaaaahh!" I heard a cry coming from upstairs. I tripped before I could reach the top stair and fell to the ground making a large thud.
Chapter two
"What happened" I thought to myself. As I looked around the whole house was trashed! As I tried to lift myself off the bottom of the stairs which now has a big stain on them that looked red, I saw the time and it was 12:00 at night! "Aaahhh!" Again it was the same sound I heard right before the "fall." I slowly walked up the stairs trying to walk around the used diapers. Nearby there was conveniently a bat and the top of the stairs and I grabbed it.  First I went into the twins room where I found a fort made out of everything thy could find I there big room. The crying got louder and louder and louder untill Emma came from under the fort holding my baby brother Owen. She was covers in red liquid. "I-is that blood!" I said trying not to freak out. "You need to explain everything that happens now" I demanded. "Ok look ill explain but first we need to take Owen to a hospital quick". To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment