Tuesday, January 13, 2015

AHW 1/13/15



"Hi guys, I am ready to sell jewelry!" I said as I walked into Groves. "Hi Jordyn ths is Gwen Gwen this Jordyn" said Megan. "Hi it's nice finally meet you Gwen." "It's nice to meet you too!" "Hi Vivian" I said. "Hi". Vivian and I searched for the office and when we found it it was closed! We went upstairs with Megan and found the perfect table sitting there right in front of us. Space we grabbed it and put it in the elevator went downstairs to set up. We put all the jewelry on the table. Gwen helped us set up and put the jewelry on the stands. Then  we all looked up and saw Aria come through the door with the big stand of necklaces. "Hi everyone sorry I'm late!" she said. "It's okay" I said. Once we were all set up Vivian and I went upstairs with the Elise to go advertise. We found out that we really didn't know how to advertise so we went back downstairs and helped sell jewelry. We didn't get as much customers it was we thought we were but we did get some. I watch through the big glass window the swimmers going back-and-forth and back-and-forth in the pool. Vivian are you and I went back upstairs to go try and advertise again. We came back downstairs again we still didnt know how. When we came back stairs we decided to take a little break. We were all so hungry. After our break it was almost time to go. I realizde that every dollar counts and I'm glad that we came to Groves yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment