Monday, January 19, 2015

AHW 1/19/15



Martin Luther King Day

Today I had a very busy day. First thing in the morning I went to Seaholm so we could do our presentation for project cope which was only a couple hours. On the first session Aria and I both messed up a little so we practiced a lot. On the second session I felt like I was really ready. We spoke perfectly and didn't mess up once! After that was over My mom took me with her to go widow shopping and I bought a new planner! After I took forever looking, we went to my eye doctor where I got my NEW GLASSES! I had been waiting 4 months for them. I slowly lifted them up out of the box and took a moment to look at them. I tucked my hair behind my ears and carefully slid the glasses onto my face and the doctor secured them behind my ears. After that all I could foucus on were my new glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment