Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Birthday Catastrophe

The air seemed sweeter and the trees seemed greener. It was my birthday!! My whole family and close friends gathered at the park next to my house. I was turning 4 years old. When the party started I was happy that everyone was enjoying themselves and I was happy because my sister India was there. All the kids gathered around me and we played some games. I won all of them of course because after all it was my birthday. I decided we should go play on the playground. While everybody headed over to the spider web, I stayed behind and got a juice box. I got my favorite flavor, Wild Cherry. After I took a long cold sip I went to go play with my friends." I can climb the highest " I shouted while I climed my way up to the top......

To becontinued 

No comments:

Post a Comment