Monday, October 20, 2014

The big discovery

Ding!! My mom and I had just walked of the claustrophobic elevator. First phisical therapy and now an orthipidic surgeon appointment!!! Sometimes I think that my friends think I am faking my injurie or they are tired of hearing about it because when I talk about it they look like they aren't even listening. A lot of kids think I'm faking and that I don't need all the support I have. When I walk into the door that leads to the waiting room, it feels like a million eyeballs are all on me. I like attention but I didn't imagine it like this! When my mom checked me in i saw the bathroom door open and all the nasty fumes went strait up my nose and seeped into my lungs. I was gasping for air but I tried not to show any facial expression. "Jordyn Denham for Sisisloyski" I heard the nurse say. Her eyes darted around the room until finally she spotted me. "Right this way" she said as she leaded me to a rather large room. As I waited for the doctor all I could think was, " please let there be good news PLEASE LET THERE BE GOOD NEWS!!". " Knock knock" I heard just seconds before the door swung open. He asked me a lot of questions and I gave him a lot of answers. Some questions didn't even seem necessary like when he asked me how's school going. He told me I could not do any more phisical things for another 2 months because he wanted to strengthen my knee a bit more. When the trial of questions was over, a lady came in and let me try on some knee braces. The one I got had two metal wires and something to keep my knee in place. "You're all set" the lady said. As I was walking out a lot of people were gone. It was like they had vanished. The moment I stepped oustside I knew it wouldn't be long until I would come here agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment