Friday, October 10, 2014

Presidential Perfection

My word count goal: 275.  



 I was so looking forward to going to meet Michelle Obama and watch her speak tomorrow night I thought to myself.  I am so happy that she is the first African American First Lady. One day I hope to be the FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE PRESIDENT! I could hear my mom on the phone with her friend Ronnie and I over heard them talking about some tickets to see something. I creeped down the hall and hid behind the couch waiting for the right moment. 


"Bye" I heard my mom say and she hung up the phone." so what were you talking about?" I asked in my suspicious high pitched voice. Well, Ronnie has some extra tickets to go see Michelle Obama speak but- "YAY YAY IM SO EXITED. OKAY SO DO WE HAVE TO DRESS FANCY OR CASAL IM GOING TO GO WITH FANCY!" I said before she could even finish her sentence. 




                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment