Thursday, October 23, 2014

AHW 10-23-14


 I had just come preforming my routine for twirling at a back to school party. "Come on guys let's go race to the rock climbing  wall!" I told to my friends as they tagged  behind me. "On your mark get set go!!" I SCREAMED at the top of my lungs. I could the wind in my hair and there wasn't a thing that could stop me from soaring to that wall......yet..... In the corner of my eye I could see my friend almost in front of me and I knew I had to make a move quick. "Okay legs" I thought to my self, " you just have to work for about 30 more seconds and then you can rest all you want!" I sprinted as fast as I could until my left knee felt like it had completely given out on me! "No no not now not when I am about to win this race!!", but it was to late. I weird feeling came over me that day that nothing would be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment