Monday, October 27, 2014

In class writing

It was a nice warm day and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. My family and I were going on my first family trip. "Here at last!" My aunt said at the top of her lungs. I hopped out of the car and took of my cover up. The sand was hot and the water was cold. 

"Come on let's go make some sand castles" I said to my cousin. While I was walking on the shore I could see pure White Sea shells washing up against the shore. All of a sudden a flock of seagulls and pelicans came flying towards us! I sprinted to my mom and asked her for some food we could give to the "birds". I grabbed the bag of bread crumbs and threw them to the birds as far a I could. All the birds landed on the burning sand and were fighting for the little pieces of bread. One seagull was basically knocking everyone over just so they couldn't eat anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment