Friday, October 3, 2014

Monday morning wake up call!

One early Monday morning, I got out of bed at 5:30 in the morning. I usually wake up at 6:30 but today was different, today I have physical therapy!! If I had to get up this early every day I would be miserable. Its hard for me to get ready in the morning since I have a hurt knee and I cant put pressure on it. When my mom and I walk to the car I feel a cold wind on my face. The surgeons office was only 7 minutes away. Physical Therapy was upstairs. When we pulled into the drive way thee was on other tiny red car. It was still dark outside and the building wasn't open yet so I decided to take a 5 minute nap. I thought to myself, how did we get here before the workers? I heard my mom screaming '' WAKE UP JORDYN!!". What is it? said as I popped my head up. Its time to go inside she said. As a walked inside the knot in my stomach disappeared.  

No comments:

Post a Comment