Monday, November 3, 2014

Washington D.C..... Finally!

I just came back from Washington, D.C. And I have so much to write about. First I am going to write about when I got on the bus in he morning. "Bye mom, I love you"! I said as I waves. I could barley see her shadow from how dark it was outside the window. I turned on my phone and it read 5:45 am. I couldn't believe how early it was. When I looked over my shoulder I could see Aria waving at her mom also. Everyone on the bus looked tired but I was alert and awake! " I'm so excited"! My voice was raspy because that's usually how I sound I the morning. I gave all of my friends hugs including Ania even though she doesn't like them. As we pulled out of BCS I knew I had a long journey ahead of me.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment