Monday, November 17, 2014

FNL

Today I went to my first party and it was called Friday night lights. My dad dropped Aria and I off and we stood outside waiting for our friends. "OMG OMG OMG!!!" Was all I could hear while everyone saw there friends. The first person we saw was Luke. Later on, Megan came and we were all getting smashed  in the crowd. Finally Amelia, Claire, Zoe, and Nia came. "Nia brought her friend who looked very familiar" I thought to myself. "Hi I'm Sierra". "Hey I'm Jordyn. It turns out that we knew each other from our old school. "Come on in a lady said in a loud voice that boomed outside. "This is so not how imagined it would be" I said out loud.

 So now we had a pretty big group of people. It was me, Aria, Megan, Nia, Sierra, and some other kids I don't remember. " Where is Thomas and Eric?'' we all kept shouting especially Nia. Everyone at school was talking about this room called the pit which was supposed to be really lame or something. "Lets go check out the "PIT" right  now!" I said very demanding. "OK OK" Nia said. The moment I walked in I new that all the rumors were not true. First of all it wasn't even dark and second of all it was a really big room and right in front of your face when you walked in there is like a  little area where you go and talk and then to the left there is a couch where you can play video games and then if you go strait there is two other couches and a WII. " O MY GOSH I THINK I KNOW THAT KID, IM GONNA GO SAY HI!!!!" I said in a really stalkish creepy way.

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment