Wednesday, November 19, 2014

AHW

Today we had a half-day because today and tomorrow are conferences. That means that the book fair is going on in the library. I always get excited when the book fair comes because they have a table where there's a lot of little toys and stuff I like to look at. I am kind of nervous about conferences even though I always do great. I'm sure a lot of kids get nervous around this time. I remember when I was in kindergarten and I was freaking out because conferences were coming up and I thought my parents would be mad if I didn't get everything right but now that I'm older looking back on it I realize that I shouldn't have worried because I was only in kindergarten. I am sure when I am in high school and college I will look back on tomorrow and realize that I didn't have anything to worry about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment