Monday, November 10, 2014

In class writing

It was a nice warm day and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. My family and I were going on my first family trip. "Here at last!" My aunt said at the top of her lungs. Slightly embarrassed I hopped out of the car and took off my cover up and threw it in the car. The sand was hot and the water was cold. 

"Come on let's go make some sand castles" My cousin said to me. NOT NOW!!" I yelled back.While I was walking on the shore I could see pure White Sea shells washing up right next to me. All of a sudden a flock of seagulls and pelicans came flying towards us! I sprinted to my mom and asked her for some food we could give to the "birds". I grabbed the bag of bread crumbs and threw them to the birds as far a I could. All the birds landed on the burning sand and were fighting for the little pieces of bread. One seagull was basically knocking everyone over just so they couldn't eat anything. After the "birds" left I took out my towel and laid down in the sun. But today I didn't feel like going to the beach. 

My towel was a bright pink and it stood out on this beautiful day but I still didn't feel like being here! When I sat up on my towel I saw someone familiar in the water. After I rubbed my eyes a few times I soon realized it was my cousin! He was surfing! As I ran up to the water and grabbed my camera I could feel the water on my toes. "When did you learn how to surf?" Pretty soon it seemed like very one on the whole beachsaid as soon as he crashed up against the shore." I have always known how you just don't pay attention". He yelled back to me.  "All I want to do is just lay down in the car and get out of here" I said to my whole family. When I hopped into my aunts cream colored truck, I put the towel over my head and I tried to think of my house and how I wanted to go home very badly. Now can we please make some sand castles now!!?"FIIIIIINNNE!" I grabbed my purple bucket and dragged  it into the water and filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment