Monday, November 17, 2014

Washington D.C

I just came back from Washington D.C. And I have so much to write about. First I am going to write about when I got on the bus in the morning. "Bye mom,! love you"! I said as I waved. I could barely see her shadow from how dark it was outside. I turned on my phone and it read 5:45 am. I couldn't believe how early it was. When I looked over my shoulder, I could see Aria waving at her mom also. Everyone on the bus looked tired, but I was alert and awake! " I'm so excited"! My voice was raspy because that's usually how I sound in the morning. I gave all of my friends hugs including Anya. As we pulled out of BCS I knew I had a long journey ahead of me. 

The bus ride was ten hours but if felt so much longer! To make time go by faster, my friends and I decided to play a game on my i pad. We played GuessWho. My friend Anya took a lot of pictures on my phone for me. Since I was so tired I switched seats with Anya so I could take a nap because she had a window seat. " HA HA HA HA". I woke up to the sound of a movie playing in a tiny little screen right infront of my face. As I rubbed my eyes I saw Shin Be, Aria, Megan, Vivian, and Anya looking at me. " can you please come back over here?" Aria asked as I squirmed around in my seat. "FIIIIIINNNE"!. As I basically rolled over ShinBe and climbed back into my seat I could tell that Aria was happy." What movie are we watching?". "Sh!" Vivian said from the seat infront of me". Geeez I thought to myself.

"ShinBe lets do kitkat" Ania said. "What's that?" I said. "We will 



 

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment