Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The bus ride....

It was a usaull day and a usual bus ride. I was the last stop and all of my friends were on the first our second stop. " Bye Thomas, bye Tolan"!! I said just before they walked off the bus. About four stops later I was talking to a boy and his stop was almost up. Then I heard a noise. I it kind of sounded like snoring but I wasn't sure. As the boy walked off the bus I overheard him talking to our bus driver. "Thank you!, and also I think there is a boy that was sleeping next to me?" All the conversation at the front of the bus stopped. I let out a looong gasp. I tried to cover my mouth so it wouldn't sound really loud. Some people were laughing. "WAKE UP!!!!!" I shook him as hard as I possibly could. His tiny head popped up really fast and he looked confused. "You missed your stop" everyone said together. I could tell he was a little scared so I sat next to him. After all he was only a 4th grade. I couldn't believe that his brother forgot about him! I was kind of happy that I wasn't the last stop becuause I had someone to talk to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment