Friday, January 31, 2014

AWH

Today was the best day ever! In the morning at school I had math. When I walked in the door everyone was saying the pledge of alegence. I joined in and just when it finished their was an anouncement that if we raise 2,000 dollars from recycling cans, our principle and vice principle would dress up in a weird costume and do a funny dance. Everyone bursted out laughing. My teacher really wanted to see this so she told everyone our homework was to collect cans. When we got out our math journal and saw what pages we had to do I wanted to work with my friend Amelia. When Amelia and I work together we always get stuff done quick. This time we didn't want any homework. We switched off on every problem. We went so quick that we had time to play a game at the end of class. Iam so happy I got all my work done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment