Monday, January 27, 2014

AWH

The Fall

I was getting ready to go skiing with my friend. We got on are heavy boots and then grabbed our skis. I couldn't even feel the cold with all the layers I had on. Madison and I planned on warming up on the bunny hill since it was only are third time skiing. We went up the hill on the magic carpet. Skiing on the bunny hill was so easy. I suggested that we go to the hill where you hold on to a rope and it takes you up then you ski down. Since skiing was so easy for us we wanted to try and snowboard. We had to fill out another for and change shoes. I was a little nervos because I had never snowboarded before and heard it was hard. We had only gone on the bunny hill once with the board but we waned to go on a bigger hill. When we got to the top I pushed myself down the hill and Immediately fell. My friends mom helped me up and said balance. I thought I had it but I was wrong because when I went down the hill I tried to stop but I fell face forward back on the magic carpet and landed on my arms. I was asleep for along time and woke up in my bed in my dark room. I am never snowboarding again!

No comments:

Post a Comment