Sunday, January 12, 2014

5 min writing

It was a cold January morning. My mom and I were pulling out of a friends house when we stopped at a halt. My mom tried to back up, but we were stuck and spinning on pure of ice in the middle of the street.I could see on my moms face that she was more scared than I was. My mom got out of the car and told me to get into the drivers seat and I was going to have to drive while she pushed the car. Luckily, a  little white car came towards us then stopped suddenly. I got scared because he honked his horn and told us to get in the car. He walked towards our car and started to push the car. He told my mom to go backwards while he pushed. In my head I was thinking that I had never got stuck before. When I looked out the window a big white van pulled up and 2 men immediately got out. First it was a man that looked mean with baggy clothes and then an older guy with a cigarette and a cane that looked evil. This time I felt like jumping out the car and running but they actually came over and told my mom to straiten up the wheels while they pushed. While we did this one guy kicked away some snow next to the wheel and then my mom backed up and we got out! We thanked them twice and drove off. After that I learned not to judge a book by its cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment