Saturday, January 11, 2014

5 min writing

By mom by dad! I said. I was on an airplane to Paris France. I had been wanting to go ever sense I saw this one special picture my grandma gave me. I was going to produce my first fashion line. When I looked out the window I felt a slight kick in my back. I soon relized that it was the 7. Year old in back of me. Han you please stop kicking me? Why should I he yelled back. I tried to ignore him I my head and slowly drifted to sleep. I was awaken by the sound of the flight attendant on the loud speaker saying we were an hour away. I got out of my seat and reached yp for my laptop. When I reached I didn't feel it so I did it again but still not their. I started to panic. Then I thought about the pictures I brought.On one of them I drew the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, and something else I saw in Paris. The other ones I designed and put on models. I finally got to reality and asked the flight attendant  and she said a pink case didn't make it on the plane but it would be shipped to the border of France. Oh no I thought I wasn't going to be any where close to that! I went back to my seat with a glum look. What's wrong did someone not find their laptop? The boy behind me said. I ignored him once more and waited until we safely landed. When we finally landed I got my bags hoping that some how some where that I could get my laptop. When I got out of the taxi that took me Paris where the Eiffel Tower was I took a moment to take in the scenery. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and to my surprise their was the boy sitting behind me with my laptop. How..but..where.. But how could you do this. I have ways. Thank you so much I said then he walked away.  This was the best trip ever a and it will defenitly come back!














No comments:

Post a Comment