Monday, January 20, 2014

5 min writing


When I woke up on a cold Saturday morning, I slipped on my dance clothes and went to two hours of ballet and jazz. The hardest part In jazz is when we have to do the splits and hold it for 3 minutes. After dance I only have 49 minutes to eat and change into my Girl Scout clothes. In Girl Scouts we get a lot of homework. I finally got home and my mom went in the kitchen to turn on  the stove and this big gas smell filled the kitchen. She turned it off then turned it back on and this time it smelled up the whole house. I started to get dizzy and so was my mom so we were told to evacuate and we had to go to my aunts house in Farmington hills. What sucked is she did not have wifi so I sat  around doing nothing for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment