Thursday, January 16, 2014

5 min writing

When I stepped outside Birmingham Covington School a chill went over me.  Not because of the freezing weather it was because I was a little nervous about going to downtown Birmingham. We would have  to talk to a store about sponsoring our business. In class we are making jewelry out of used gift cards to sell. When I got in  my friends car that was going to take me and 4 other people in my class  I buckled up my seat belt and tried to relax. When we pulled up to the store called Art Loft it looked very crafty. I opened up the door and a loud bell rang right in my ear. I looked around and there was a little bit of everything in the store. They had a gallery of photos, cool scarfs and my favorite Paris tea cups. When we asked to speak with Rachel she said this is she. I got out my  iPad and took pictures we could use later. Rachel said that she would definitely put up our flyers and give us money.  She said that our product looked  more like" kid jewelry". We thanked her for her time and after we went to Tim Horton's. I guess I had nothing to worry about after all.               


No comments:

Post a Comment