Monday, June 16, 2014

AHW

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been really busy. I can't believe summers almost over! So far I have had a lot of fun but it's not over yet. I had a sleep over with my friend Lia and it was really fun! When I got there I ran in her basement where I found a ton of girls singing karaoke. So I just watched them make a fool of themselves. We ate pizza and then had a whole bunch of candy. The theme of the party was blue and green so there was a table full of blue and green candy. We were all really hyper and sugar high so we decided to watch a scary movie. We couldn't decide on Purge or scary movie so we just went upstairs to eat cake. After we ate cake we watched an action movie about the end of the world. When the movie was over, everyone went home exept for me. I was secretly spending the night at Lia's house and everyone else wasn't. We ran upstairs and stayed up all night listening to music, making funny videos and talking. The next morning my mom came to pick me up and I got a gift bag and left. This party was the perfect way to start my summer!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you had a lot of fun at Lia's house, Jordyn! Do you have any pictures to post?

    ReplyDelete