Wednesday, June 11, 2014

AHW

Remember the old Miley Cyrus or Hanna Montana. We'll I really miss her. Some people like the new her but most of my friends liked the old her. She was so sweet and kind to every one but I guess she gave into peer pressure and thought she was being treated like a baby. When I was little I had Hanna Montana everything. I remember this one head band I had that was so special and it was signed by her. I wore it almost every day. It was baby pink with lace. If you held it up to the sun you could se the little felt hearts with Hanna Montana on the inside. To top it all of it had a tie in the back that I always hung on my shoulders. Most of the time I got complements when I wore it and Miley had one just like mine. On the last day I ever watched "Hanna Montana" I was putting on the Lacey pink head bead when it snapped. I was in so much shock and I know it might sound like it was no big deal but to me that head band meant a lot! A tear dropped down my soft little cheeks and when I looked up I heard Miley Cyrus's new song Party in the USA and that was when I knew that the sweet kind and good role model Hanna Montana and Miley Cyrus were gone forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment