Thursday, June 12, 2014

AHW

Today was our field trip and we went Roller skating and bowling. When we were on the bus to go bowling my teacher was standing in front of us talking. I don't know why he was standing up when we were driving. The bus hit a sharp turn and I knew what was about to happen. I shut my eyes and tried to duck but it was to late. My two friends and I were crushed by our teacher. His butt went strait in our face and his body lied their on top of us. He was in shock. Every one was asking us if we were ok and we said yes. My other teacher said in her  sarcastic British voice " he totally fell on you and put his rear end in your face on purpose"!! We all laughed. My teacher said he was sorry and I told him I was going to write about it so here I am writing about what happened. I had a wierd fun day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment