Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My life plan

This is my life plan. When I get out of Covington in 8th grade, I will be at the top of my class and the smartest. I will go to Seaholme for high school and do Volleyball, dance and ice skating. When I graduate from high school I will have a boyfriend but that is not that important. I will also have all A's and be a REALLY smart student that has a good spirit and is kind. I am going to Michigan State University because my mom went there and even though most people think that Michigan has a better medical field they are so wrong and I don't care if they like Michigan because I don't care what they say! I will go to school to be a pediatrician and a fashion designer. While I am in school I will have a job that makes good money and helps me with my career. When I get out of college people will know how good I am and will move me up in my career. I will find an apartment in New York and start on my career.

2 comments: