Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cutest baby in the world!!

On mothers day I wet to a brunch. I saw my little cousin Jamiah and she has red hair. She is the cutest baby ever!😍😍👶. When u got inside my aunt was there with Jamiah. I really wanted to sit next to her and I did. I realized it was a buffet and I went to the dessert table. I was so happy when I found out that the theme for the dessert table was Paris!! There was a big Eiffel Towers smack down in the middle. When I finally decided what I wanted to eat I sat back down at the table. We had so many people with us that we're my family. I watched my aunt feed The baby and she just too I it out of her mouth and put it in my hand. Her brother was really wild and his name is Nick. I too I Jamiah for a walk and nick after we finished eating.Nick was 8 and Jamiah is 1 in a half. I picked up Jamiah and we went over to the fountain. I handed her rocks and she tried to throw them  into a whole. After that we looked around then went back. I took her to the bathroom so she could wash her hands. I could tell she was really tired. After that she have me a hug and we said goodbye. I had a good time with Jamiah!





No comments:

Post a Comment