Monday, May 19, 2014

AHW

have you ever been with your friends and they were doing something that you didn't think was right but they were telling you you should do it? Well that happened to me today. After school I was playing in my neighborhood with most of the kids and my friend Destiney found a lighter that you would light candles with. It was on an on the ground so she picked it up and turned it off. This was before most of the kids on my block came out. She grabbed  pile of twigs and rocks. In my gut I new she shouldn't be doing this so I told her that if something got caught on fire I wasn't in it. She grabbed a hose and turned it of because we thought if the twigs were wet but it wasn't my idea. So Destiney   turned on the hose and she almost got me my friend Anaya and her younger brother Aron wet. When she turned off the hose my adorable friend Hope but I call her Hopey came and  asked us what she was doing. I am glad her brother made her come in before we had to answer. I really got steamed up when they were putting a flame on a bush right next to a house. She said she had to rest her hand because every time she tried to get a flame it would just spark and burn them. I tried to change the subject and so did this boy named Miles and it FINALLY worked. We played hide and go seek tag but after a while I had to walk home. While I was getting my backpack and lunch box I saw this really tall kid and he did not look trust worthy. I could tell my friends didn't know him and they looked really nervous. They should have walked away from the gut or told and adult so I just shook my head and walked home in the bright and almost cached on fire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment