Tuesday, May 20, 2014

AHW

I am so exited for Memorial Day on Monday! I hope I am going to the Beverly Hills parade. At the parade I will probably bring one of my friends and my cousin. The parade is on a Monday, so before the parade I will got to my aunts house. Her house is really big! Every time I go to her house, I always go to the pink guest room where I sleep and my older cousin Christian goes in the blue guest room. I like the pink room because it has a lot of clothes already in the closet and it is a trundle bed which means that there is a pull out bed under the bed. My aunts bed room is cool to because she has this really comfy bed and her bathroom has two sinks and a really big jacuzzi and a shower for 3 people. In the kitchen there is a door that leads to her screened in porch. Her backyard is an acre and in the middle is where we roast marshmallows. I can't wait until my uncle teaches me how to light the fireworks!!πŸŒ πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ   I can't wait until Memorial Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment