Wednesday, April 23, 2014

AHW

I am really sorry I have not posted in a while! Yesterday I was sick because I threw up. Here is the story. My class was at the movies to see bears and my stomach wasn't feeling well. I was trying to hold in until the end do the movie. Once the movie was over my stomach had really big bubbles. I was holding on to the arms of the chair and screaming my friend Arias name. I couldn't stop it with my hand so I just shot throw up out of my mouths. It went all over me!  It was on my hair, shoe and coat. I saw everyone looking at me. My friends were asking me if I was ok and my teacher was getting me napkins. I finally got up and some guided me to the bathroom. I cleaned myself of and went to the front of the school bus. When I got to school I called my mom and she picked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment