Sunday, April 13, 2014

AHW

    Today is Sunday but I wish it was Friday. On Friday I did not have time to write so I was going to write at night. When I got in my bed and pulled out my ipad my mom asked me what I was doing. I told her I was writing but she told me it does not matter any more because it was Saturday already. I was upset but I just plugged in my ipad and went to sleep. On Saturday I went to dance in the morning with my friend Miyah and then we Hung out.
At the movies watching Rio 2 ( Palladium 12)
In downtown Birmingham 

 At Leo's Coney Island
  
At the Sweet Thing in Birmingham

Hanging out in Beverly Hills Park
 
Going up the hill!!













2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Did you buy any of the big candy? I love going to Beverly Park, especially in the winter.

    ~Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great time! What did you get at Coney Island? What ever it was it looked really good!

    -Megan C.

    ReplyDelete