Thursday, April 10, 2014

AHW

I am sorry I have not been writing in a while. In this post I am going to try to catch you up in the last 2 in a half days. On Monday I went to my grandmas house and I saw my friends that are my grandmas but they did not see me. I got to catch up with my grandma and we made a lot of stuff together. On Tuesday I went out to breakfast with my grandma and mi went outside to play with my friends. We went to the bottom of a river and threw pine cones. We did a contest to see who could throw the farthest and I won. After that we climbed a tree and watched the sun go down. On Monday I packed up all my stuff and then I went outside again. It was just my friend Kat and I but Kats real name is Angelina but she thinks that its to long. She got the nickname because in class she randomly makes cat noises in class and she is good at it. When my mom came to pick me up I had ten more minutes with Kat and we were really sad to leave each other. I told her that we would see each other again in summer. We hugged and we wished that we could see each other more. When I hugged my grandma she gave me a special bracelet. I drove of and I could see my grandma waving in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment