Tuesday, March 18, 2014

AWH

The food I love to make with my mom is  cupcakes. I like to make cupcakes because I add a secret ingredient to it that makes it have a lot of vanilla and makes it fluffy, also because my mom has been making them ever since she was my age. When there is a fresh batch out of the oven the smell of sugar and vanilla fill the air. I poke them with a tooth pick to make sure they are done. When I frost the cupcakes I always put my own food coloring to color it myself. After they are all done I shove them in my mouth.

2 comments:

  1. Your description was really good Jordyn. It made me hungry. Here is a suggestion post a picture of one of the cupcakes.
    -Ania U

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES

    ReplyDelete