Sunday, March 30, 2014

AHW

The first time I went on an airplane was when I went to Florida with my whole family when I was in kindergarten. I was sitting in class waiting for school to be over until I heard the teacher call my name. I got up and at the door was my mom looking like she was in a big rush. My mom told me to hurry up and get all my stuff because we were leaving. She didn't tell me why and at this point I did not blame her. She rushed me to the car and buckled up my seatbelt. I was only five years old going on 6. We drove off and in a flash we were at home. My mom told me that we were going to Florida with the family and going to Disney World. I jumped around in excitement but not for long. We got back in the car and headed to the store. At the store we got stopped by a curious news reporter. She asked a few questions about going on summer break and I just stood there frozen with shock. When she was done we went shopping for almost everything for the trip. We had to go back home to pack and get some rest. In the morning my whole family met up at my house and we all drove to the Detroit airport. At the airport I was really nervous  because I thought we would miss our flight. It was really hot and I thought I was going to pass out but luckily I didn't. When it was time to get on the plane we all rushed to get our seats. My stomach had butterflies and I was really happy at the same time. I got a seat next to my dad and my cousin. My mom and my grandma and my aunt were across from me. It was a couple hours until we got to Florida and I tried to fall asleep. When the pilot said that we were here, my ears were very clogged. When we got off the plane I was a little dizzy but I was excited and tired at the same time. We  got in a  Shuttlebus and I fell asleep in my mom's lap. I woke up and we were at the hotel. The whole the whole rest of the trip was very magical. This experience is one I would never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment