Wednesday, March 12, 2014

AWH

If I could have to perfect birthday party it would go like this. I would move into a mansion and get an iPhone 5c and a dog. The invatations I would send out would say that we were all traveling to the Bahamas and parents are not allowed. I would pay for all of the plane tickets. The invatation would also have a little button that you press to accept and come to the party. I would invite all my friends from school, my friends from dance, and my cousins. When everyone arrives at my house we would go shopping for stuff that we would need for the trip and take a lemo to the private jet. On the jet there would be wifi so we could make funny videos and text people. There would also be a buffet so we could eat what ever we want when we want. We would sing happy birthday to me and then have a pillow fight. When we get to the Bahamas we would stay in a big mansion that we would rent. At the house we would stuff our faces with cake until we were full. At night we would sneak out and go surfing and make sand castles. We would stay there for a month. When it was time to fly back home every one would get things I collected for them in the Bahamas, a mini Eiffel Tower since I love Paris and a puppy for there party favor. I would thank everyone for coming and ask them to come agin next year. If I could have the best birthday this is how it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment