Sunday, March 16, 2014

AWH

After school on a cold Friday, I went to my friends house. Since it warmed up a little, we decided to go outside. We were in her front yard when a huge snow hill caught my eye. It was across the street and we were not sure of we could go over because of her little brother Aron. I crossed while she went to go ask. She came back with a smile on her face. I tried to climb all the way to the top until I slipped and my foot got stuck under a huge piece of ice. My friend, Anyah  was coming to help but she fell down. She did not have any gloves so she could not get up. The I e was starting to fall on my leg even more. It was a good thing her nextdoor neighbor was coming out to play with us. We both screamed for her help. She rushed over to help. When she got over to us she help Anyah up. They came over to me and started chipping the ice. It wasn't helping because the ice was packing my ankle in even more. They got tired of doing this so they took all there strength and broke the ice. My ankle was red and swollen but I was happy it was free . I am so glad I had two people to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment