Wednesday, February 26, 2014

AWH

If I had to suddenly move somewhere out of the country I would be really sad. I would be sad because I would have to leave my house, friends, my school, and most of all my family. I would probably move to Paris because it is my favorite place. I would be happy but on the inside I would miss everything. I would have to speak almost fluent French even though I already know how to speak French. The transition would be rough from the language and the different ways they do things. Every time I would get a letter our text from my friends and family it would make me feel like I wanted  to move back more and more. Even the people I don't get along with I would miss. If I had to move somewhere out of the country without knowing, I would be devastated.😓😢

No comments:

Post a Comment