Monday, February 10, 2014

AHW

hide behind the trees

There once was a girl named Sarah. Her grandpa told her a story about a woman who took children in the woods and kept them in her basement. Sarah said stop telling me a lie I am not scared of that. I will go into the woods with my three closest friends. Ill show you grandpa. When they were walking in the woods they felt someone was following them. When they turned around they saw a lady in a red dress. The woman asked where they came from. Next thing they knew everything was black. Sarah woke up saying where am I. She was in a dark room and she felt her friends. she thought she had hugged one of them but it was really another kid. the lights flashed on. there was a bunch of kids that looked sick. It turns out that one of her friends Emma was with her. They got up and went into a corner. They both new where they were.

To be continued...








No comments:

Post a Comment