Tuesday, February 25, 2014

AWH

My Life Plan

 My life plan is just like any other. I will graduate from high school and go to Harvard or Michigan State University. When I graduate from college I will receive  masters degree for a doctor/pediatrician . When I get out of college I will be making a lot of money as a doctor/pediatrician so I will move into a big apartment but not to big because it will only be me and I need to save my money. In my free time I will dance for professional places and make a little extra money. When I have been in my job for about 3 years I will move up to higher levels and soon have my own doctors office and business. I can also in my free time have my own place where I design clothes and purses etc. for women and men who want to wear something comfy and warm, casual and cool or are going to work but still want to have some style. By that time I will be married and have one child but soon to be three or two. One day I will be my own boss. That is my AWESOME life plan
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment