Wednesday, August 6, 2014

AHW

I have decided that I want to play volleyball. I have to be prepared to play in 7th grade so my mom and dad signed me up for two volleyball camps. The first camp I went to was a Berkley High School. There were so many kids and the only girls my age were my friend Sullivan and Marlena. Everyone else was older than us. The two instructors of the camp demonstrated different things and then we would have to do it with a partner. At the end of the week we had a tournament each team wore a special color  and mine was rainbow. We lost the tournament but we got mini volleyballs and a t-shirt!! The second camp I went to was at Seholm and it was really fun!! One of the instructors was a little strict but he was still nice. we would do mini warm ups with partners and have mini games. On the last day of camp we got candy and a t-shirt ad we won the tournament!!1 I cant wait to play volleyball in 7th grade!!








1 comment: