Thursday, August 21, 2014

AHW

One day I was at twirling practice and after practice my coach and my mom went for a walk while my friend Miyah and kala and I talked in the park. We saw these teenagers in a corner being really loud and they looked like they were smoking. When my mom and my coach came back from there walk we went in my coaches car and played some games while the grown ups talked. All of a sudden we saw the same teenagers going up to a car and screaming get out of the car! Get out of the car! One of the boys pulled out a gun and looked right at me! My mom got in her car and drove of so fast! I got out of the car because my mom had elder me but then I got right back in with Miyah and Kala and my coach followed my mom to a quet store around true corner. We were all freaked out! I said I was going to watch the news tonight. Then Miya said that she was hungry and we all looked at her like she was crazy. We all vowed never to stay at that park after dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment