Monday, November 25, 2013

The Thanksgiving Thanks Poem

  
                           There are so many things to be thankful for 
                               Food to eat and  so much more
                           A home and clothes what more could you ask for  
                               classmates to talk to and a pencil to write
                             When I'm with my friends everything is alright 
          An uncle and two aunts to make me laugh even when I have a frown
            A mom and dad to catch me when I fall and and a older cousin who doesnt help me at all 
            Im thankful for a grandma, so wise and so smart even though we are apart
           But soon on Thanksgiving we can all be together and I will love them forever and ever
          It was nice to chat but I've got to go maybe we can talk next you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment