Thursday, December 11, 2014

AHW

Today I had an orchestra concert and I had so much fun with Aria, Mia,and ShinBe, and Elise. I was wearing a sparkly silver shirt with a black blazer and gray leggings. We had a food table and I couldn't wait to run up and eat it. The first song we played was called Finale and the 7th graders played with us.
I messed up on one part by accidentally playing the A string when I should have played the D string. We got a standing aviation for this song. I like how all the different pieces  go together. The next and final song we played was Planets in Motion. I did way better but I kind of scratched on one part. After the 8 and 7th graders played a lot of songs. I really wanted to play Burst but instead the 7th graders got to play it because we were not ready. At the end,  I was chosen to go up and give the teacher some flowers but my mom forgot to tell me to go say some kind words at the microphone. I picked Mia to go with me.

After we all ran into the Orchestra room to but our stuff away and everyone sprinted to the food table and got in line! I got a cookie a cupcake and some fruit. I should have gotten a candy cane but I was to late. I had a great time and my "WINTER CONCERT"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment